Midea Group - ChinaDCL has been our partner and supplier for over 6 years. Their electric actuators are used to drive our guide vane of our refrigeration compressors. Our central air conditioners are serviing customers in HVAC all around the world with DCL's products. They continuously provide very reliable products and very ontime service to support us.
Valve Solution Inc. - USADCL has been our ODM/OEM plant for about ten years. Their products are designed per UL and CSA standard and passed CSA certification. Very few Chinese manufacturers can produce USA's standard electric actuaotrs with such good quality, that is why we choose them as our long term partner. We are expecting DCL can keep innovation.
WESA Armaturen GmbH - GermanyWith 15 years cooperation with DCL, we are very satified with DCL's products. DCL regards quality first and their employees are very rigorous to products. They always do many experiments and tests to confirm their new designs and upgrade. We are also amazing about their wonderful quality control for the outsourcing parts.
Zero Leakage ASME Class 150 DN50 Electric Butterfly Valve
DN50 Electric Butterfly Valve,
ASME Class 150 Electric Butterfly Valve,
DN250 zero leakage butterfly valve
Electric Actuator Coupling With Electric Butterfly Valve From DN50-DN250
High performance butterfly valve
- Size from DN50 to DN 600, 2” to 24”
- Seat material: PTFE, RTFE, KEEP for temperature from -50℃ to 250℃,-58F to 482F
- Body material: WCB(Carbon steel), CF8M(Stainless steel)
- Body style: Wafer, lug and double flanged
- Pressure rating: ASME Class 150, 300, 600
- Applications: High pressure, high temperature, critical service
- Shut off rating: Zero leakage
- Blow proof stem
- 100% replaceable seat for easy service and maintenance
- 360° turn for 50Nm and 90° for other torque
- Fully enclosed squirrel-cage asynchronous motor with F-class insulation rating
- Auto reset thermal switch embedded in the motor winding – trips
- Rugged IP68 and type 4X aluminum alloy with thermally bonded polyester coating
- Explosion proof grade ExdIIBT4 for ATEX/Zone system and Group C, D T4 for Division system
- Self-locking all metal gear train
- Two auxiliary limit switches to confirm valve position
- Manual override with handwheel or wrench
- CSA certification per UL and CSA standard/ATEX/CE/RoHS 3.0/SIL 3
DCL double offset high performance butterfly valve’s innovation design offers rugged reliability and very easy service in the field. The valves are all low torque design with bi-directional zero leakage seat, and can be automated inexpensively with DCL electric actuators. With rigorous test, DCL high performance valves can reach nearly 1,000,000 times operation at 2 psi, and over 100,000 times operation with 720 psi.
|Actuator Type||Butterfly Valve(≤PN1.0MPa)||Ball Valve(≤PN1.6MPa)||Vent Valve(≤PN0.1MPa)|