Midea Group - ChinaDCL has been our partner and supplier for over 6 years. Their electric actuators are used to drive our guide vane of our refrigeration compressors. Our central air conditioners are serviing customers in HVAC all around the world with DCL's products. They continuously provide very reliable products and very ontime service to support us.
Valve Solution Inc. - USADCL has been our ODM/OEM plant for about ten years. Their products are designed per UL and CSA standard and passed CSA certification. Very few Chinese manufacturers can produce USA's standard electric actuaotrs with such good quality, that is why we choose them as our long term partner. We are expecting DCL can keep innovation.
WESA Armaturen GmbH - GermanyWith 15 years cooperation with DCL, we are very satified with DCL's products. DCL regards quality first and their employees are very rigorous to products. They always do many experiments and tests to confirm their new designs and upgrade. We are also amazing about their wonderful quality control for the outsourcing parts.
ISO5211 Butterfly Valve Motorized Actuator
|Name||Electric Butterfly Valve||Design||Triple Eccentric And Low Torque Design|
|Type||Hard Seal Valve||Electric Actuator||Quarter Turn Operation|
|Use For||High Corrosion Medium||Color||Custom|
Triple eccentric Butterfly Valve,
Explosion Proof butterfly valve,
ISO5211 Butterfly Valve
|Actuator Type||Butterfly Valve(≤PN1.0MPa)||Ball Valve(≤PN1.6MPa)||Vent Valve(≤PN0.1MPa)|
|Name:||Electric Butterfly Valve|
|Type:||Hard Seal Valve|
|Use For:||High Corrosion Medium|
|Design:||Triple Eccentric And Low Torque Design|
|Electric Actuator:||Quarter Turn Operation|
Hard seal valve
- Triple eccentric and low torque design
- Stem design: Available in square shaft for easy mounting of actuators
- Top flange: Conforms to ISO 5211 direct mounting for actuators
- One piece shaft: Maintains disc position.
- Blow-out proof shaft
- Bushings: High performance PTFE bushings provide correct alignment of shaft through the body and reduces torque.
- Stem seal: Positive seal in both directions to prevent leakage.
- Quarter turn operation, middle position optional
- Self-locking worm gear makes actuator stays in its last position when power lose
- Heavy duty motor with thermal overload protection
- Potentiometer or position transmitter optional to feedback valve position
- Visual valve position indicator
- PTC electronic heating component optional for anti-condensation
- Local emergency power off button optional
- Manual with Allen wrench or handwheel
- CSA certified per UL standard/CE marked
DCL electric hard seal butterfly valves are widely used for high pressure, high temperature and high corrosion medium. Engineered with a bi-directional zero leakage seat with an emphasis on low operating torque, this high performance valve is ideal for many projects. So the hard seal valves are commonly used for steam, gas supply, oil, acid and alkali environments.