Midea Group - ChinaDCL has been our partner and supplier for over 6 years. Their electric actuators are used to drive our guide vane of our refrigeration compressors. Our central air conditioners are serviing customers in HVAC all around the world with DCL's products. They continuously provide very reliable products and very ontime service to support us.
Valve Solution Inc. - USADCL has been our ODM/OEM plant for about ten years. Their products are designed per UL and CSA standard and passed CSA certification. Very few Chinese manufacturers can produce USA's standard electric actuaotrs with such good quality, that is why we choose them as our long term partner. We are expecting DCL can keep innovation.
WESA Armaturen GmbH - GermanyWith 15 years cooperation with DCL, we are very satified with DCL's products. DCL regards quality first and their employees are very rigorous to products. They always do many experiments and tests to confirm their new designs and upgrade. We are also amazing about their wonderful quality control for the outsourcing parts.
AC220V 0.67A ExdⅡB T4 Explosion Proof Valve Actuator
|Standard Torque||100Nm To 600Nm||Standard Time||30s To 45s|
|Total Weight||5kg To 10kg||Power Supply||24VAC/110VAV/220VAC/380VAC/24VDC|
|Motor Power||15W To 90W||Ambient Temperature||-25℃~+55℃ / -13°F~+131°F|
|Installation Angle||360°||Protection Grade||IP68 NEMA4X/7|
ExdⅡB T4 explosion proof valve actuator,
AC220V valve Actuator
Explosion proof electric compact actuator with ExdⅡC T4 grade for Zone 1 / Division 1
- Quarter turn operation with mechanical limits
- Cylinder stop type connection surfaces of every housing cover, flame proof gap and length complied to UL and CSA standard
- Explosion proof grade ExdIICT4 for Zone system and Group C, D T4 for Division system
- Rugged IP68/NEMA 4X aluminum alloy housing with powder coating
- 10mm high strength glass lens for valve position indicator, keep strong hardness both in low temperature(-22F) and high temperature(140F).
- Hard die cast aluminum alloy enclosure to ensure actuator's resistance of high explosion pressure(＞2.2 MPa).
- Non-ventilated motor with fire treatment.
- Heavy duty motor with thermal overload protection
- Duty rate is 70%, S2 short time duty with continuous operation less than 15mins and S4 intermittent type operation with 1200times/hour.
- ISO5211 multi flange mounting.
- Over torque protection is available
- Anti-condensation heater is optional
- Manual override with Allen wrench or handwheel
- CSA certification in process per UL standard/ATEX marked
Actuator can be used for over 90% explosive gas environment except for colliery. Motors and electronics are fire treated. The machining precise of the connection surface are strictly controlled and inspected from supplier to ensure the flameproof gap is small enough to block spark inside actuator. Aluminum housing is hard die casted with larger tonnage than common series electric actuator to be more dense and can suffer much larger explosive pressure.
All connection surfaces between enclosures are designed per ATEX and UL standard and precisely machined & tested before assembling to ensure explosion proof grade. Actuator is easy to install using standard ISO5211 multi-flange mounting and double square drive.
|Basic Error||not more than ±1%|
|Reciprocating Error||not more than 1%|
|Dead Space||0.5%-5.0% adjustable|
|Damping Characteristic||0 times|
|Repeating Error in Actuator||≤1%|
|Withstand Voltage Class||1500VAC 1minutes|
|Explosive-proof grade||Exd II BT4Gb|
|Installation Angle||360°at any angle|
|Electric Interface||2-M20*1.5 explosion-proof plug,clients should install corresponding explosion-proof cable connector when using according to the cable selected.|
|Optional Function||Over-torque protector/Dehumidify Heater/Passive contact switch|
|Remark||Any other input or output signal needed, please specified in purchase order.|