Midea Group - ChinaDCL has been our partner and supplier for over 6 years. Their electric actuators are used to drive our guide vane of our refrigeration compressors. Our central air conditioners are serviing customers in HVAC all around the world with DCL's products. They continuously provide very reliable products and very ontime service to support us.
Valve Solution Inc. - USADCL has been our ODM/OEM plant for about ten years. Their products are designed per UL and CSA standard and passed CSA certification. Very few Chinese manufacturers can produce USA's standard electric actuaotrs with such good quality, that is why we choose them as our long term partner. We are expecting DCL can keep innovation.
WESA Armaturen GmbH - GermanyWith 15 years cooperation with DCL, we are very satified with DCL's products. DCL regards quality first and their employees are very rigorous to products. They always do many experiments and tests to confirm their new designs and upgrade. We are also amazing about their wonderful quality control for the outsourcing parts.
145psi Butterfly Electric Actuator DN40 PVC Control Valve
DN40 PVC control valve,
145psi PVC control valve
Industrial grade butterfly type electric actuated PVC control valve
DCL electric PVC butterfly valves are used as Isolation valves and control valves of following applications, such as chemical processing, water treatment, water features, fountains, aquariums, landfills, swimming pools, power plants, mining, transportation. Commonly used with PVC pipe with low pressure applications.
|Actuator Type||Butterfly Valve(≤PN1.0MPa)||Ball Valve(≤PN1.6MPa)||Vent Valve(≤PN0.1MPa)|
PVC butterfly valves
- Size from DN40 to DN300, 1-1/2” to 12”
- Body material: PVC or PP(Polypropylene)
- Disc material: PP(Polypropylene), PVC
- Seat material: EPDM
- Stainless steel 316 stem/shaft
- Top ISO 5211 flange mounting
- ANSI 150 wafer style connection standard, flange type optional
- Non-wetted stem and body - Isolated from the media
- Rated pressure 1Mpa, 145psi at 25℃,77F
- 1/4 turn operation with mechanical limits
- All bronze alloy worm sector gear is very durable and resistance to high force friction
- Over 10000 time full open and close life cycles with full rated load with duty rate 80%
- Corrosion protection robust aluminum alloy with thermally bonded polyester coating
- Visual valve position indicator
- Two electric limit switches to confirm valve position, no additional brake required
- Allen handle manual override
- CSA listed/UL complied/CE marked/RoHS 3.0 tested