Midea Group - ChinaDCL has been our partner and supplier for over 6 years. Their electric actuators are used to drive our guide vane of our refrigeration compressors. Our central air conditioners are serviing customers in HVAC all around the world with DCL's products. They continuously provide very reliable products and very ontime service to support us.
Valve Solution Inc. - USADCL has been our ODM/OEM plant for about ten years. Their products are designed per UL and CSA standard and passed CSA certification. Very few Chinese manufacturers can produce USA's standard electric actuaotrs with such good quality, that is why we choose them as our long term partner. We are expecting DCL can keep innovation.
WESA Armaturen GmbH - GermanyWith 15 years cooperation with DCL, we are very satified with DCL's products. DCL regards quality first and their employees are very rigorous to products. They always do many experiments and tests to confirm their new designs and upgrade. We are also amazing about their wonderful quality control for the outsourcing parts.
Thread 3 Piece SS304 DN32 Electric Actuated Ball Valve
DN32 Electric Actuated Ball Valve,
SS304 Actuated Ball Valve
3-piece electric actuated ball valve / full port and reduce port
DCL 3-piece electric ball valves are easily to disassemble from pipe for maintenance without cutting off the pipe. Valves can also be used as an adaptor. Reduce port type are regarded as a pipe reducer for more accuracy flow control.
Kinds of connection ends of valves per different international standards are available.
- Flanged type valves are commonly used for medium to large size pipe. Valves are very easily installed and disassembled for maintenance.
- Threaded type valves are commonly used for low pressure pipe, commonly this kind of valves are the most economical type.
- Socket weld type valves are commonly used for high temperature media and high pressure pipe with size less than DN100(4”). Valves have no leakage but can not be disassembled from pipe. The material can only be stainless steel.
- Butt weld type valves can be used for wide size range of pipes. The applicable pressure is commonly less than socket weld. The corrosive media can only apply to butt weld to avoid the solder to be corroded.
|Actuator Type||Butterfly Valve(≤PN1.0MPa)||Ball Valve(≤PN1.6MPa)||Vent Valve(≤PN0.1MPa)|
3-piece ball valve
- High quality investment cast body and ends
- WCB carbon steel, CF8(SS304), CF8M(SS316) , CF3M(SS316L)stainless steel available
- RTFE, PTFE soft seal optional
- Tapered stem seal design and V ring packing to accomplish superior leak protection
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for easy automation
- Blowout proof stem design
- Thread type, flange type and welding type available
- Size from DN8 to DN150, 1/4” to 6”
- 90° operation with mechanical limits
- Heavy duty motor with thermal overload protection
- Duty rate 70%, 1200 starts/hour for modulating type, 15mins non-stop operation for on-off type
- Up to 2500Nm super torque without additional gear box
- All metal gear train with all bronze alloy worm gear, self-locking at any position
- Rugged IP67 aluminum alloy enclosure with C3 corrosion resistance
- Visual position indicator, flat or dome view available
- Manual override with Allen wrench or Handwheel
- CSA certified per UL and CSA standard/CE marked/RoHS 3.0 tested